Immunity boosters you need for monsoon season!
By Sejal Jain
1. Vitamin C is vital for your body.
So, have oranges to satisfy your body’s demand.
2. Always add green veggies to your diet.
3. Vitamin D or the sunshine vitamin is another essential micronutrient to boost your immune system.
4. Mushrooms are also great sources of vitamin D2.
5. Walnuts are one of the best plant-based sources of omega-3 fatty acids for your body.
6. Chia seeds also play a pivotal role in strengthening your immune response.
7. Have protein rich food like tofu or sweet potato.
8. Also, do not forget to add antioxidant rich food items like fruits and vegetables to your monsoon special diet. Stay tuned!